In there are two varieties of Spondylosis are as Lumbar Spondylosis and Cervical Spondylosis.
Lumbar Spondylosis: it is a degenerative disease where the disk and the bone gets soft and loses shape, due to this the spine loses its versatility.
Injury in back, sporting that the difference between vertebrae become regular or suddenly falling down, stress on nerves, weakness or numbness .
Symptoms of Spondylosis:
- Stiffness and pain in spine with movements like difficulty in bending.
- Taking kind of pain in buttocks and thighs
- There can be pain at the rear of the thighs after a very long walk.
In Lumbar Spondylosis, some character treatment is utilized e.g.:
- Fomentation using hot, cold or infrared lamp.
- South rod to the terminal and the painful area stage of this pain.
For more info on Lumbar Spondylosis and pain relief, you can check Progressive Spine.